TGL TOURS Ltd. operates the Website https://www.tgl-tours.com/, which provides the SERVICE.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
What Personal Information do we collect?
- At registration to our site and at registration for a tour, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your full name, email address, phone number, date of birth, passport number and any other information you choose to provide when filling out forms or contacting us through the website.
- When you leave comments/information on the site, in one of the ways mentioned above, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Why do we collect Personal Information and for what purposes we may use some or all your information?
- To establish and maintain responsive relationships with clients and travelers, and to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise;
- to facilitate our Service;
- to provide the Service on our behalf;
- to obtain payment for Services;
- to meet applicable legal and regulatory requirements and to cooperate with law enforcement and government authorities;
- to remember information so that you will not have to re-enter or look for it the next time you visit our website;
- to develop, enhance, market or provide products and services which we think may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, to market or provide products and services; and
- to manage and develop TGL TOURS business and operations.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that send information through contact forms, we also store the Personal Information they provide. Provider will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
With whom we share your information with – Third Party
We may disclose some or all of your Personal Information to or for:
- Travel suppliers and/or touristic services, payment processors and other vendors providing the service or product when you purchase services or products through TGL TOURS, that are to be provided by another party (for example: hotels, tour leader, tour guide, etc.), and to administer our tours. We may also disclose personal information to technical service providers, in order to maintain our website and systems, as well as to provide efficient and more personalized products and professional services to the traveler.
- Legal obligations: TGL TOURS may disclose Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise pursuant to a legal process.
- Persons providing services to TGL TOURS, including its professional advisers (e.g., auditors, lawyers, and technical consultants).
Keeping your Personal Information confidential is important to us, and TGL TOURS takes commercially reasonable steps to protect that information against such risks as loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, modification or destruction. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children Under 18: TGL TOURS does not knowingly collect personal information online from individuals under the age of 18 without parental consent. Should TGL TOURS inadvertently acquire personal information from individuals under the age of 18, a parent or guardian of such child may contact us and upon notification, we will delete from our records any information collected as required by law.
Links to other sites
If you have any questions about this Policy or the collection or use of information about you, please contact us.
TGL TOURS LTD
Address: Nahal Bezek 62, Modi’in, Israel